Monday, January 2, 2012

School anxiety

We need to get back to the school routine. We have established a whole new routine that we now have to shed.

She is both excited and anxiety riddled about tomorrow. She wants to see her friend. She is worried that she won't be able to hold it together.

She has a 3 hour cheer practice on next Saturday that she's also processing.

I am looking forward to routine- but as much as a typically enjoy my job- I wish I didn't have to go. I wish I could be a stay at home mom. But I am a single mom, so that's not in the stars for me right now.

I will be getting on the IEP business asap.

My main goals:

Supervised Bathroom
Better Math Instruction
Occupational Therapy
Speech Therapy
Ancillary Review

Wish me luck!

Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions. We all love to learn!